Have you ever wanted to make your own Mayo. Here Foodnutt prepares a Garlic Mayo from scratch for a Coleslaw to match with the BBQ Pork Ribs.
Foodnutt Garlic Mayo
- 1 Egg
- 500 Mls Oil (1/3 Olive and 2/3 Canola)
- 3 Cloves Garlic peeled
- 1-2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Djion Mustard
- 1-2 tsp Honey
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender and blend just to combine 1-2 seconds
- With blender on low gently pour in the oil gradually increasing the speed until you have no remaining oil. Check for consistency and blend only a few more seconds to combine.
- Taste for balance of flavour