This is a sensational dish so easy to prepare and flavour that packs a punch.
Stuck for time mid-week but still want a beautiful meal for the family. This dish only takes 5 minutes to prep and will fill your home with wonderful aroma's.
- 8 Chicken thighs with bone in and skin on
- 1 Salami (chilli or plain)
- 1 Packet Mexican Spice Mix OR 1 tbs tomato paste and taco seasoning mix
- 2 Chilli's or chilli sauce to taste (optional)
- 1 Cauliflower broken into pieces
- 500 gms Potato's cut into chunks
- Place salami, chilli, mexican mix and olive oil into the Blender and blend to a form a paste
- Put cauliflower and potatos in a large baking dish
- Smooth the mix across the top of your chicken and put into the baking dish with the vegetables
- Place your tray in the oven at 190 degrees for 45 mins to an hour. Turn your vegetables and chicken to coat 3-4 times during the cook. Remove when golden and cooked through.