Retro Wines – The Georgia Sauvignon Blanc – 50% off RRP
Retro Wines The Georgia is a fresh and bright wine with a hint of apple on the palate that fades to a fresh passionfruit. This stunning South Australian Wine can be enjoyed chilled on it’s own or with Foodnutt’s Indian Spiced Roasted Cauliflower or a lovely light seafood dish. The Georgia is a true standout wine.
We have a great range from Retro Wines including The Georgia on Winenutt. We know you’ll love this and the rest of the range.
Get on this the Clock is Ticking!
Indian Spiced Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Ground Fenugreek
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 75 Gms Melted Butter
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Yogurt, Chutney, Raisins and Nuts to Garnish
- Steam or boil a head of cauliflower for approximately 5-6 mins until just tender.
- Add the spices to the butter and baste the cauliflower in a roasting tin.
- Place in oven at 180 degrees for 45 mins to 1 hour. Remove when tender through with caramelised top.
- 5 minutes before the end of the cook throw a few raisins and pistachio nuts into the tray to garnish.
- Serve on a bed of yogurt with garnished with the raisins and nuts.